Monday 20 September 2021

Health Lunch

On Saturday, our family decided to make healthy lunch. Since we all love sushi, it was an easy decision. We decided to do two flavors, chicken and tuna.
I was in charge of the Tuna. I opened the can of tuna, added mayonnaise, chopped spring onions and then added salt for flavor. 


once all mixed together, it was time to sort out my rice, I spread just enough rice on a seaweeds sushi wrapper and then added my chicken, cucumbers and carrots. 

Place it on a bamboo sushi roller And then roll it into round shape making sure to keep everything in. 


once done my dad cut them all into small pieces. 


my sister Eva did a reverse roll sushi which is the white one. 


This was very yummy, that we ate it all in one sitting. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my my! You are a very clever girl, that looks so scrumptious I want to eat your Sushi. I think you would make a great chef one day. Keep up the great learning Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.