Wednesday 22 September 2021

Home Learning day 26

Today was wacky hat day.

My mum and my big sister Jahzara helped me to create my wacky hat Using objects found at home. 

Here’s my maths challenge for today. I had to write down facts to 10

I then did problem solving, drawing it down and then count to find the answer is a lot easier then trying to work it out. 

Here’s my writing for today. I had to listen to an audio and then write it down. 

Then i had to write down 5 words with that start with fl sounds

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faith, You are working very hard with all your work. I really like your hat from Wacky Wednesday it is pretty colours and looks like a creative crown. Your maths challenges look like you understood them, thanks for showing us how you worked them out. You thought of Great 'fl' words, flame is another one I can think of there are so many.
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faith Wow! You did alot of Maths, problem solving and writing today, that is awesome Learning and I love your colourful wacky hat, you must have put alot of work into it. We'll done Faith and thank you for sharing.Can't wait to see more of your blogs x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.