Sunday 26 September 2021

The taste challenge

Today’s experiment required us to use only our sense of taste.

The goal was to identify the difference between 4 fruit and 1 vegetable.

  • Apple
  • Pear
  • Peach
  • Nectarine 
  • Potato

Me and my siblings had to wear blind folds and cover our nosies when tasting the fruit or vegetable.

The results 

Me, Evangeline and Jahzara got a few wrong and Ajani and Genevieve got them all correct. 

I was able to get 3 out of the 5 tasters correct. I found it hard to identify which fruit was what but I could definitely tell which one was the potato. 

       

I want to do this experiment again so next time I can get them all correct. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faith
    What an interesting and exciting experiment. It must have been tricky trying to work out what you were tasting. I think that you did pretty well to get 3 out of 5. Congratulations to Ajani and Genevieve for getting them all correct. It looks like you all had lots of fun. We must try something like this when we go back to school. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool experiment and a clear description of what you did. What a great idea. I think Room 16 would enjoy this activity when we get back to school.
    Miss Lowans

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.